We’ll uncover your product’s usability gaps & develop actionable UX recommendations to maximize your ROI, user retention and lifespan of your app.Get in touch
A User Experience Audit (UX Audit) is a way to diagnose below-par areas of a digital product, revealing which parts of a site or an app are causing hassle for users and stifling conversions.
Rise of customer conversion rates can be achieved by frictionless UX
Of online users won’t return to a website after they had poor experience
a UX Audit?
Find out where & why your product fails to meet your customers’ needs.
Discover what prevents your users from converting into your customers.
Happy users are the best kind of users. Great UX is what helps your product win users' hearts.
Save on development costs
If you can't identify the problem, don't waste resources to design unnecessary solutions.
- 1. Research
- We wipe clean all the info about you & your competition. If someone wasn’t satisfied with your app before — rest assured, we will find out why, methodically and meticulously.
- 2. Checking against 100+ UX criteria
- With our own UX checklist in Notion, we check whether your product complies with the usability heuristics by Jacob Nielsen. It includes best practices for typography, mobile UX, fields and forms, and so much more.
- 3. User Portraits & Scenarios
- Based on your product goals, we create user portraits to make sure the app meets their needs. Then we recreate an actual user journey as if we're your customers. Expect lots of insights at this stage.
- 4. Reviews & Analytics
- We go all-in into your App Store and Google Play reviews — finding everything that makes your users satisfied or dissatisfied. Our UX designers analyse support tickets to see what issues users struggle with.
- 5. Wireframes & Tech tasks
- At the end, you receive a document with all the findings and UX issues we’ve uncovered. Also, we create wireframes to show you how UX problems can be fixed permanently.
The best things come in different-sized packages. Ours come in Small, Medium and Large so that you can choose your perfect fit.
- 15 pages analysed
- 2 user behaviour scenarios
- 1 user portrait
- 10 wireframes
- 30 pages analysed
- 4 user behaviour scenarios
- 2 user portrait
- 20 wireframes
- all pages analysed
- 3 user behaviour scenarios
- 6 user portrait
- 30 wireframes
If you still have any questions, about the UX ropes or Audit odds and ends, we’ll gladly answer them in this FAQ.
When should I do UX audit?
Design audits can be done reactively & proactively. Reactively – before a major redesign of your product/website or in case you’re having low conversion & user engagement rates. Also, UX audits can be performed proactively, like once every 2 years, to check whether the product still meets its user needs & basic usability principles.
Which pack is better for me?
The UX audit pack suitable for you depends on the size of your product, depth of the UX research needed to be done & your business needs at the moment. The bigger your project – the larger pack you may need. Our UX packs differ by the number of pages analysed, user scenarios & wireframes created.
Do you need users for UX audit?
No, users are not required for performing UX audit. It is usually done by UX designers who analyse your product against generally accepted UX standards & practices. As a rule, users are involved during usability testing when they actually use the product & give their feedback regarding it.
Who will work on UX audit?
Mainly, UX audits are performed by UX designers, although sometimes UX researchers and UI designers can also be involved. Everything depends on the size of the project analysed & your goals. UX audits with greater scope might sometimes require assistance of a Project Manager or a Design Lead.
What’s after UX audit?
UX audit is only the first step of improving your product’s performance. Based on the list of UX recommendations we provide, you can redesign your product implementing the fixes and proceed to development. UX audit findings might also allow you to shape & build new strategy for your product development.
Free UX audit checklist
How exactly will a UX Audit prevent your users from no longer experience frustration or confusion? Well, with our free checklist you can see by yourself. We’ve collected 100+ UX criteria and packed them into one Notion template with descriptions, examples & recommendations.